Monday, June 30, 2008

When You Get What You Wish For

So it was a nice dinner with the family, but before that we (me, lovely hubby, and sibs-in-laws) went around The Mall in search of my perfect top. Well, either I have imagined that top before, or it just doesn't exist in The Mall's branch, but the point is, the top wasn't there.

Disappointed, I set out to look for a pair of stilettos I have just recently set my heart out to get.

Disappointed, they don't have my size anymore. *sigh*

But there was still light. Dropped by my dear friend's shop and found something I have always wanted to get for so long now. So at least I went out beaming a tiny bit.

Walked into shops, not harbouring thoughts of actually purchasing anything anymore. But I was meant to end the night in sheer joy despite my disappointments with the stilettos. Window-shopped and saw a bag I thought was absolutely gorgeous. I left the store telling Syaf "Will get that soon! =)"




How was I supposed to know that the bag would be in my hands a few hours later, presented to me after dinner, as a surprise (belated) First Year Anniversary present!!!!! Waaaahhhhh-weeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

To my lovely husband, thank you for the wonderful surprise. You are the best!!! I love you!!!

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP