Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Last Minute Ideas 4 Educators

That's one heck of a long title, but that is the site that we've (me and my classmates at UBD :p) created for our Educational Technology project at UBD. The project requires us to create a site that would be helpful for any particular group of people. We need to make it all packed with resources and be as active as we can with the site to show that we have contributed a lot of material.

I was really reluctant to start it to begin with. But now that I know what it's about, I'm so very excited!! Special thanks to my hubby for creating the logo for the site, and making it look like what it is now. And now, it's up to us to make sure the site is as useful as we hope it to be.

Check it out if you're interested, anyone with great ideas are most welcome to contribute!


0 comments:

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP