Thursday, July 2, 2009

This is Awesome

I can't believe that I have been having this blog all along but never putting it to good use. I can't wait to get the hubby to make the page nicer. Watch the space...


As I am writing this, I have my two very high-spirited kittens whisking and whizzing past me, chasing each other in their afternoon play. Pictures of them will be up soon. :) The past month, the Exclusives' household has been quite busy trying to set up a nice living environment for both of them. They have quite settled in, and based on observation, are very happy (meowing only when hungry - which rarely happens, as food is always, always available). The only thing is Pepper still refuses to sleep in the basket we have prepared for her. 

Other than that, everything is satisfactory.  We recently bathed them, leaving them fresh and clean (as clean as they get) and Cotton's health has improved. :) 

Today is a hugely uneventful and unproductive day. I haven't managed to get any work done, and I spent all day watching The Big Bang Theory (and Googling any scientific references of interest - no wonder I enjoy the TV show, probably because I can relate to them so much) and eating junk. So except for laundry and cooking lunch, it pains me to say that today, I did nothing. 

Oh wait, we have a barbecue tonight, and since the return of the hubby from his seminar, my mood got better. And after feeding the fish yesterday, I thought of adding one more to my tank. I kept thinking about that today as well...hmmm....

Anyhow, time to go outside and bother the hubby. Dum dee dum~

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP