Thursday, August 6, 2009

We have to take in nourishment, expel waste, and inhale enough oxygen to keep our cells from dying. Everything else is optional

I wish it is so. No wonder Sims characters have wishes after wishes after wishes, continuously expecting and trying to achieve something, and still left unfulfilled. Took me a while to realize that they are actually resembling real life characters more than I think they do. Now that I think about it, maybe that's why I can't seem to sustain my character as well as I should have - especially not when I can't even organize myself in real life...tsk...

Speaking of which, days of relaxation and late mornings are now upon me. Well, at least I hope so. The third (and last semester) has commenced and I think I survived the first week. There is a great deal to celebrate when my role is changed again, from being the teacher to a teach-ee, the speaker to the speak-ee and the worrier to the worry-free!!! So here's to the last semester as a student...

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP