Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Growing Obsession


I guess it's about time I take up a new 'obsession' and this time, the obsession is called "The Sims 3"(mobile phone)

Why this is a big deal is because I never, ever allowed myself to get close to, never mind get addicted to, The Sims. But pride will lead to one's downfall. And I have fallen. Hard. And the fact that it is installed on my mobile phone does not help. In fact, it kind of encourages the obsession.

Anyway, playing the mini version on the phone is making me want to get the PC version, so that I can install it on my laptop and play it - all the time. And I can't wait till I get off from playing The Sims 3 on my mobile long enough for me to go out and get the game.

I have to give credit where it's due though. THANKS TO MY DEAR HUSBAND FOR INTRODUCING ME TO THIS ADDICTIVE-CAN'T-STOP-PLAYING-GOTTA-FIX-MY-TV-AND-GROW-SOME-CORN hell of a game. I love you too :)

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP