Saturday, July 4, 2009

Interesting Development

Well, not so interesting for everyone else I guess, just for me. :) I love the new layout! Thanks to the hubby who made it his business right away to make sure the page is presentable. For lack of imagination, I have just decided to leave the "I love purple" description there. In fact, I think it's also symbolic of the state I am in. Loving mundane things in life, and lacking in imagination.

Let's see, what do I love at the moment? Express chicken with those awesome chips (I seem to only call Express' chips "chips" and refer to others as "fries"), Skittles! ( just realized there's a new version that is OK for me to eat, Insya-Allah) and sleeping. But I think the sleeping thing is the aftermath of my illness last week which I'm still trying to recuperate from.

MEANWHILE, many things are being left undone, for example ironing clothes, and the ever-so-growing pile of laundry and ehem, work of course. But what with the schools being closed and all, it feels like it is one of the things I can put off for the moment. Not a good idea, I know.

The afternoon (in fact, the WEEKEND) promises to be a busy one, and I kind of dread it because it does not fit in with my 'leisurely' stance / mood right now. Still, life must go on, even if I have to stock up on the Express chicken and chips and packs of Skittles in my bag just to go through the day.

On a lighter note, I have to come up with some games for the family wedding coming up, and I'm ecstatic 'cause I love coming up with games! And yesterday, we window-shopped for furniture for the house. That was so much fun, can't wait to get them in the house! Right, have to get ready to go to RTB now. Ciao!

1 comments:

Mr Syaf

Awu!! It's gonna be a looooong week!

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP