Tuesday, July 14, 2009

'I am not insane, my mother had me tested!'

I'm ecstatic! I've always loved a break right in the middle of the week, and tomorrow, the exact phenomenon will occur.

I'm exhausted though. The hubby has invited his gamer mates for a night of gaming (duh) and of course, when you want to play games, gotta fill the bellies first. So they've decided to barbecue some chicken. And my part was to make some noodles. I just finished cooking and cleaning up the kitchen. I can now retire and watch The Big Bang Theory on the hubby's laptop while having barbecued chicken and mee hoon goreng. I'm so tired, my writing is abrupt.

Anyway, interesting -yet annoying- thing happened earlier today. While we were tidying up the house before the guests came (well, I was actually out getting some last minute stuff at the convenience shop nearby), three monkeys (according to the hubby) came in through our supposedly protective grill at the back and entered our kitchen. Not only that, they stole my two remaining burger buns, all of my bananas (which I had bought last night), one of the corn that my mom gave to me, dropped an egg on the floor, and God knows what else.

All I can say is, thank God I made my chicken burger this morning.

It's ridiculous!! I never thought that they would be able to slide past the grill. I'm too exhausted and hungry to rant now. Off now.

2 comments:

Mr Syaf

I know!!! Now how can we not be cruel to SOME animals?

julezz188

err. I don't think we should be saying that publicly. Now, what we do to the animals in private....

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP