Saturday, July 18, 2009

'I don't eat cheesecake, I just think it's a good idea'


Well, that's actually a lie. I LOVE cheesecake! In fact, I'm sort of eating one right now, although it is more like a choco-cheese cake. From Le Apple. Which is where I like my cakes to come from by the way. Perhaps 3-D with Cinderella decorations. Or you know, whatever.

Cakes are the bomb! I can't wait for next month, because it's my birthday, and I already got the hubby to get me a specific cake and he said yes! (well, what else is he going to say, it's for my birthday!). Plus, it's also the birthday of so many family members, which could also mean that it'll be cake-time every week. August 2009, I herewith dub thee 'Cake Month'.

Anyway, I don't just eat cakes at random times for no reason at all. Last Thursday was my mother-in-law's Golden Jubilee celebration, so we got her this cake which is shaped like a gold bar. It tasted divine~ In fact, that was what I was having just now. *drool*

Just to confirm though, I AM still fully intending to fulfill the pact I made earlier this month i.e. fitting in some awesome old clothes that I haven't been able to fit into in a while. Food is just too awesome to cut down. And I WILL make it work. :D

2 comments:

Mr Syaf

dum dee dum dee dum dee... did I? Hmmm I did? Hmm... I must've did coz I wouldn't want to disappoint you

julezz188

exactly, one way or another, I will get my cake :p even it's in September mwahahahha!

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP